[web3d-announce] Web3D Webinar: Title: Authoring Interactive Dynamic X3D and glTF Together

Web3D Consortium announce at web3d.org
Fri May 27 06:26:35 PDT 2022

Don't miss our Learn X3D *monthly webinars
<https://www.web3d.org/webinars>*** highlighting our technology and
member projects.**

Next webinar is on 31 May 2022  11:00 AM-12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and
Canada) .

      *Title: *Authoring Interactive Dynamic X3D and glTF Together
      *
      <https://www.web3d.org/event/webinar-authoring-interactive-dynamic-x3d-and-gltf-together>*

      *Register Now*
      <https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAudeqhqT4iG91aSv8Hl3NAL9Sb-aHnXO6t>

      Speaker: Dr. Vincent Marchetti
      <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vincentmarchetti>

      X3D4.0 <https://www.web3d.org/x3d4-highlights> provides a powerful
      run-time environment for displaying models available as glTF
      <https://www.khronos.org/gltf/> assets.

      This webinar will introduce using X3D to add visual annotation to
      glTF assets, provide powerful navigation and exploration aids, and
      combine  assets from multiple sources in a single scene.

These free webinars <https://www.web3d.org/webinars> are open to all.
Sign up now! JOIN WEB3D <http://www.web3d.org/join> * CREATE
<http://www.webx3d.org/learn-x3d>X3D <http://www.webx3d.org/learn-x3d>

Web3D is making lifetime 3D easily attainable, interoperable, and
reusable through our standards and active member community.

--
Web3D Announce
Web3D Consortium www.web3d.org <http://www.web3d.org/>