[WWW-Vrml] [Ann] The Web goes 3D - Bitmanagement releases ISO Standard Viewer BS Contact 7.2 Web 3D

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 14:48:30 PDT 2009

You need to make another teaser video, this one is really unhelpful.
http://www.arnaudodelin.com/video/leelh_teaser_1_HD.mov

The 2D style looks like it's actually hiding that can't do 3D functionality. So is not 2D style and "cool" it looks like 2D and "we suck at 3D" I'd never download the product based on this.

You are better than this (but of course not nearly as good or important as you often think you are, lol)

Meanwhile, I suspect your licensing plan is the same and discourages most innovative people and meanwhile folks who dabble get to watch your flying logo and just uninstall it.

Sorry Peter - Pass... and as for games, Multiverse offers a much better deal and is getting much much better buzz (http://www.multiverse.net/index.html)  Pull your head from the sand...

regards
Steve