[WWW-Vrml] developer resources for novices (educators)

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Sun May 24 13:47:14 PDT 2009

Actually the vrml source book is online somewhere I think -the google is
your friend.
Missing in a big way is VRML 2.0 Reference Manual by Gavin Bell.

http://accad.osu.edu/~pgerstma/class/vnv/resources/info/AnnotatedVrmlRef/Boo
k.html

Also there is Leveler:

http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/

There are some other freebie landscape programs as well.

Probably could use some tutorial sites for Spazz...ooops I mean Vivaty
Studio. There are plenty of those around.

tc
Russ Kinter