[WWW-Vrml] developer resources for novices (educators)

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 14:32:59 PDT 2009

Gavin and Rick's booksite is up (thanks)

Will hold on to Leveller, maybe make a more professional tool page in future and place it there.

As for a Vivaty Studio > Spazz3D, yeah, a tutorial makes sense. Its more powerful than it seems - but still wish it had a text editor (like Dreamweaver and Flash)

A quick search turned up only one tutorial for Vivaty Studio :(
Any "up to date" suggestions...

Improvement makes straight roads,
but the crooked roads, without Improvement,
are roads of Genius.”

- William Blake