[WWW-Vrml] FreeWRL VRML/X3D Windows Binary install

John A. Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Mon Nov 9 10:11:23 PST 2009

The FreeWRL team are actively porting the FreeWRL/FreeX3D VRML/X3D
code to the Windows platform.

We have a beta release of a FreeWRL Windows binary; I am soliciting
comments from the X3D/VRML community so that we can better serve this
community when a final binary release is produced.

http://freewrl.sourceforge.net

is the entry page for FreeWRL; go to the Downloads page, and near the
bottom you will find information on the Windows port.

As always, we are soliciting feedback, guidance, and help of any kind
in order to promote X3D and FreeWRL as the cross platform graphics
standard of choice.

Thank you.

John A. Stewart
Team Leader: Networked Virtual Reality
alex.stewart at crc.ca

Network Systems and Technologies -
         Systemes et technologies des reseaux
Communications Research Centre Canada  |
          Centre de recherches sur les communications Canada

3701 Carling Ave.  |  3701, avenue Carling
PO Box 11490, Station H  |  CP 11490, succursale H
          Ottawa ON K2H 8S2   |  Ottawa (Ontario) K2H 8S2

http://www.crc.ca