[WWW-Vrml] [Ann] Bitmanagement: 64 bit version of BS Contactreleased

yiqi m17design at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 18:33:52 PDT 2010

Hello all,

64 bit is great. We have test our scene in BS Contact 7.217 (64-bit version) .
We use Intel Core Q6600 and 8GB RAM and ATI 4830 (1GB VRAM) .

And there are more than 1,600,000 faces and over 10,000 textures on screen, run over 15 FPS. Looks great.

I have upload some video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMvE_L-z5I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcpLPjR-OZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFjhnRP3A88