[WWW-Vrml] once again about the new www forum (last time! :)

Jānis Garančs www-vrml at 2011.x-i.net
Sun Aug 28 05:52:32 PDT 2011

Hello

Thank you for the feedback, vnomad:
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5

I have now made several new entries on the board in the section for
Bitmanagement Contact:

So, I hope we can do some more focused discussion there, not to bother
the whole www-vrml list with too specific platform/product questions?

I also hope that somebody from Bitmanagement Software would add this
forum to developers section or at least the 'community links' ... part
of their website.

List of various functioning DeviceSensor plugins
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

questions:

how to get SpaceMouse DeviceSensor values in BS Contact?
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6

connecting (UDP) BS Contact with InstantReality Player
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4

more info on FloorShadow() / ShadowFloor() ?
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

BS Contact with OSC (OpenSoundControl) or Kinect Sensor?
http://dev3d.x-i.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2