[WWW-Vrml] Update of BS Content Studio 1.003 for X3D and X3DOM

Peter Schickel peter.schickel at bitmanagement.com
Mon Apr 7 09:08:50 PDT 2014

Dear all,

please find below an update of our new BS Content Studio authoring tool
for X3D and X3DOM with a lot of new functionality as below.

Best regards,

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	BS Content Studio 1.003 - Update available
Datum: 	Mon, 7 Apr 2014 17:28:19 +0200 (CEST)
Von: 	businessletter at bitmanagement.com
An: 	peter.schickel at bitmanagement.de

  BS Content Studio 1.003 - Update available

April 2014
Dear reader,

it is time for a update of BS Content Studio 1.003.
Thanks to all those who send us there feedback about our new 3D tool.
Based on these feedback we have introduced new feature sets and fixed
reported issues.

If you do not have the latest version already it is time to start the
older version of BS Content Studio to automatic download the update in
background. After the download you can restart BS Content Studio to
install the new version. If you are not able to recive the update please
download the new version of BS Content Studio from our download center
on our website. Download Center <http://www.bitmanagement.de/en/download>

Below you can find a small overview of the changes in the latest version
of BS Content Studio.
Are you further interessted in the release notes of the version 1.003
please take a look on
http://sdk.bitmanagement.com/BSContentStudioReleaseNotes

Best regards,

Peter Schickel
CEO

<http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

BS Content Studio
Author once - deploy anywhere - HTML5, WebGL, X3D, X3DOM, X3DB, VRML on
Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, IE, FF, Chrome, Safari.

Contact us for more information about your favorite deployment platform
at info at bitmanagement.com <mailto:info at bitmanagement.com>

    BS Content Studio - New features in version 1.003

*Improve realism with static reflections*

Mostly cube maps are used to reflect far away environments on objects.
This technologie is also available for the webbrowser as X3DOM export.

More information <http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

*Create your own 3D GUI*

For standalone applications we have introduced standard GUI elements
which can be combined to create your own customised user interface to
interact with your scene.

More information <http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

*Online manual*

In the latest version we published a manual of BS Content Studio. This
manual is also available as standalone version and is shipped inside the
latest installer.

More information
<http://sdk.bitmanagement.com/html/bscontentstudio/overview>

*Search in your scene*

In large scene you know how the object is named but you don't know where
it is. To find your objects we introduced a search bar for the scene
hierarchy.

More information <http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

*Video Tutorials*

On our YouTube channel we published new video tutorials to show how to
use BS Content Studio. We would be pleased when you like these videos.

Watch the playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLytWbxqLKT-rl3CTJTDSGGOkLxh-oJhvb>

*More file formats*

In this version we introduced the support to load STL and Wavefront OBJ
file formats. Now you can export your scene into STL format, these
format is well accepted for 3D printers.

More information <http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

*Further Release Notes*

If you are interessted in further reading of this update please take a
look into our Release Notes
<http://sdk.bitmanagement.com/BSContentStudioReleaseNotes>

More information <http://www.bitmanagement.com/download/studio>

For any questions, comments or suggestions in relation to
the Bitmanagement business letter please send us an e-mail
<mailto:businessletter at bitmanagement.de>.

www.bitmanagement.com <http://www.bitmanagement.com>

This business letter is an offer of:
Bitmanagement Software GmbH, Oberlandstrasse 26, 82335 Berg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)8151 - 971708, Ag Munich, HRB 143734, UST ID DE 224651645
Disclaimer <http://www.bitmanagement.com/en/legal>

If you no longer wish to receive this business letter, please write to
unsubscribe(at)bitmanagement.com
<mailto:unsubscribe at bitmanagement.com?subject=unsubscribe%20peter.schickel at bitmanagement.de>.