[WWW-Vrml] is there any VRML for VR?

Stefan swe at cyworx.com
Sun Jun 7 21:44:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

nice that the list is still working.
And sort of question Jorge had.

I'm wondering if there is a VRML/X3D-browser (webGL-.js) which can show
extensive js-scripted (ex-blaxxun) VRML-worlds in VR
(A-Frame?, Oculus Quest, three.js or Babylon?).

For my experience X_ite ( http://create3000.de/x_ite ) is the best
VRML-plug I found so far, even works offline under linux,
but has some flaws in sound-nodes and no VR yet.

Here some of my old VRML-worlds as hardcore tests:
http://www.cyworx.com/city18/
http://www.cyworx.com/carrera20/
(I had to edit sound routes in carrera because 'sound.set_pitch' and
'ROUTE ai.brems_time TO sound_brems.set_startTime' dont works)

Does anyone know webGL-plugins that work better and can do VR?

CU in cyberspace,

 	Hermetic