[X3D-Public] The Great Media Convergence

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 11:20:36 PDT 2009

Hi Len,

Do keep running with this idea of stagecraft-machinima etc.
My own work in education will likely need to embed small scale simulations with human actors - at some point. So an affordable X3D/VRML tool that supports even the most primitive staging will have value for me and others in education.

regards
Steve

Improvement makes straight roads,
but the crooked roads, without Improvement,
are roads of Genius.”

- William Blake