[X3D-Public] The Great Media Convergence

Len Bullard cbullard at hiwaay.net
Fri Apr 10 17:24:30 PDT 2009

It's amazing what happens when we ask and keep on producing.

It's not that the standards work isn't important; it's that by the time the
customer gets there, all of that simply has to work and the customer be
blithely unaware of it while they do their job.

That's a sea change subtly creeping over the metaverse.  It isn't about the
code and the deep knowing about things vertex anymore.  The customers and
builders are here now.  It's finally a face-out business.

len

From: Tony Parisi [mailto:tparisi at vivaty.com]

I remember a wise man once said that what Web3D needed to take off was
"Drag, Drop and Go."

Well we're finally doing it.