[X3D-Public] [Source] TCNI, a leading 3D technology company joins the Web3D Consortium

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 22 01:40:15 PDT 2009

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10224492-93.html

The new boss says Yahoo's engineering focus "was sort of scattered to
the winds. There were engineers in almost every country, and way too
many product people. We had one product management person for every
three engineers," Bartz said. "We had a lot people running around but
nobody fucking doing anything!"

Maybe they will join in and help produce a javascript library for 3D
on the web. Maybe there is a better plan.

Joe