[X3D-Public] O3D - Google's 3D JavaScript API

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 22 20:26:39 PDT 2009

I think that Google is trying to spread its JavaScript V8 engine into
everyone's browser.  Perhaps X3D vendors should pay attention and get
a faster JavaScript implementation, to compete.  I think that Google
has interest in getting a fast Google Earth and Sketchup into all
browsers.  If there's something  lacking in VRML/X3D such that they
can't support Google Earth and Sketchup in the browsers, then these
items should be addressed with Google.

John