[X3D-Public] O3D - Google's 3D JavaScript API

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 26 09:47:18 PDT 2009

> One can look at O3D as another level of freedom of expression.

OK, I like that.

> For those that want to write application engines more specific to
> the application itself, imperative is the way to do it.

If so, that's why X3D has a great Script node and fine 'external'
access.

> So, O3D.  Welcome.

See, we're open, friendly folk, just looking for best ways to put
those pixels out there and keep em running for a the lifetime of the
web.

> Leave your umbrella in the stack in the corner.  If you
> want to hold on to your bowler, it is understood.

Yeah, stop in and have a closer look.
Where will you find a better documented open api spec than X3D..
Run what you brung and let's see some progress toward 3D anywhere and
everywhere.

> len

Joe