[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.4

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 01:07:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to announce new view3dscene 3.4.0 release, open-source VRML/X3D
browser developed together with my game engine.

view3dscene may be downloaded from it's usual page at

  http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/view3dscene.php

A lot of new features were added in 3.4 release: full support for X3D
multi-texturing, cube map texturing, 3D texturing components, also DDS
images, shadow map and hardware occlusion query implementation. Full
list of changes is on the main page of
http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/changes_log.php

Comments welcome!

(I hope it's Ok if I'll send announcements here about the major releases
of view3dscene? Such new major releases happen a couple times per year,
tops.)

Michalis