[X3D-Public] new build X3D-Edit available

Jimmy jimmy.chaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:03:32 PST 2009

Hi,
   I have a problem here.
   I open an x3d scene in X3D-Edit,while a xj3d viewer opened.but we know
the 3d performance of xj3d is not so good,even if my computer is like
this:amd X2 4400+,1gb ram,512m ati 4350 video card.The result is like this:
[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=12585c5babb3e25f&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_12585c5babb3e25f&zw]
it is down.
So,how can I stop the behavior of open xj3d while opening file,or give up
xj3d?