[X3D-Public] X3D track in 2010 Conference on Cyberworlds

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Dec 15 14:36:47 PST 2009

Thanks for all your efforts Alexei.  This is an exciting development.

I also hope that we can coordinate our Web3D Symposium outreach efforts
for maximum mutual benefit.  The conferences are quite complementary and
a half-year apart, so it is great to provide many opportunities for
reporting significant progress with X3D.

p.s. great to see you in Singapore last week, and thanks for the CW2010
flyers too.

p.p.s.  If anyone in the X3D community is at SIGGRAPH ASIA in Yokohama
this week, please holler -- it would be great to meet up and talk.  Perhaps
we can schedule an impromptu BOF?

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman