[X3D-Public] Test X3DOM: Firefox Newbie

John A. Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Fri Dec 18 06:06:03 PST 2009

Salut Pierre;

> So far all the latest nightly build that I’ve downloaded end up as
> “Minefield” installation file that inevitably aborted... (see
> attached). I’ve a MacBook Pro running Mac OS X Version 10.5.8, and
> the latest downloaded was “firefox-3.7a1pre.en-US.mac.dmg”. Thanks
> for any advices.

True enough; I can no longer load the X3Dom models in the web page;
this is all a moving target with very development software; lets see
what Johannes and his team have to say.

BTW - I'm using an Imac, 10.5.8, so it should work.

John A. Stewart
Team Leader: Networked Virtual and Augmented Reality
alex.stewart at crc.ca

Network Systems and Technologies -
         Systemes et technologies des reseaux
Communications Research Centre Canada  |
          Centre de recherches sur les communications Canada

3701 Carling Ave.  |  3701, avenue Carling
PO Box 11490, Station H  |  CP 11490, succursale H
          Ottawa ON K2H 8S2   |  Ottawa (Ontario) K2H 8S2

http://www.crc.ca