[X3D-Public] Test X3DOM: Firefox Newbie

cbullard at hiwaay.net cbullard at hiwaay.net
Fri Dec 18 12:37:05 PST 2009

Thanks Yvonne.  Did that which is what I meant by webGL set to true.  No joy.

BTW:  This machine is running Vista.  I will try this at home with a
newer machine running XP over the weekend.  I've a number of models
from the early VRML2.0 worlds that are built with primitives and I can
use to test X3DOM.

Thanks again!

len