[X3D-Public] X3D element and attribute table for XML case, lower case [HTML5 Bug 8238]

John A. Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Fri Dec 18 13:18:12 PST 2009

Don;

I did not check the upper/lower case conversions, not completeness,
although on the surface, how can it not be?

But, how come you have duplicates? Anyone else wish to check the output?

> GeoCoordinate                              geocoordinate
> GeoCoordinate                              geocoordinate
> GeoElevationGrid                           geoelevationgrid
> GeoElevationGrid                           geoelevationgrid
> GeoLOD                                     geolod
> GeoLOD                                     geolod
> GeoLocation                                geolocation
> GeoLocation                                geolocation
> GeoMetadata                                geometadata
> GeoOrigin                                  geoorigin
> GeoOrigin                                  geoorigin
> GeoOrigin                                  geoorigin
> GeoPositionInterpolator                    geopositioninterpolator
> GeoPositionInterpolator                    geopositioninterpolator
> GeoProximitySensor                         geoproximitysensor
> GeoTouchSensor                             geotouchsensor
> GeoTouchSensor                             geotouchsensor
> GeoTransform                               geotransform
> GeoViewpoint                               geoviewpoint
> GeoViewpoint                               geoviewpoint

> ProtoInstance                              protoinstance
> ProtoInstance                              protoinstance

The following section looks ok:

> X3D attributes from x3d-3.2.xsd schema, XML case and lower case:
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =
> =

(reference, take your list, remove the upper case side, then write
them to files elements and attributes.
then,

sort attributes > two
uniq < two > three
diff two three

and do the same for elements.)

John A. Stewart
Team Leader: Networked Virtual and Augmented Reality
alex.stewart at crc.ca

Network Systems and Technologies -
         Systemes et technologies des reseaux
Communications Research Centre Canada  |
          Centre de recherches sur les communications Canada

3701 Carling Ave.  |  3701, avenue Carling
PO Box 11490, Station H  |  CP 11490, succursale H
          Ottawa ON K2H 8S2   |  Ottawa (Ontario) K2H 8S2

http://www.crc.ca