[X3D-Public] Test X3DOM: Firefox Newbie

Len Bullard cbullard at hiwaay.net
Fri Dec 18 23:01:56 PST 2009

Installed at home.  All examples ran perfectly.  Thanks Yvonne and Joe.

Excellent!  Excellent!  My sincere thanks to everyone working on this.  This
is cool.  This will be fun.

We get to start over at VRML2.0, but finally, X3D as first class XML in the
browser.   Seems like a long time coming.  :)

len