[X3D-Public] cannot delete dynamic content (newbie)

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 09:29:58 PST 2009

You didn't mention which browser you are using.
However it sounds like the browser has a bug and the simplest way around it
is to "enable FALSE"
those TimeSensors just before they are removed from the scene.
In most browsers the removeChildren call usually doesn't remove the VRML
(oops -I mean X3D :) from memory per se.

Russ Kinter

  _____