[X3D-Public] Fwd: OnLive One Step Closer [ death of 3D web? ]

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 31 20:07:36 PST 2009

Whither character based terminals? Where are the vector based terminals?
Sure mesh and model creation and encoding isn't going away.  It's just going away as a delivery mechanism.  Displays moved from vector and text to raster....raster won.  I don't see vector and text wining this game either.  I think raster is going to win.  Which is simpler, text, vector or raster?
BluRay is going 3D.