[X3D-Public] Thin Clients versus Desk Tops was: OnLive One Step Closer [ death of 3D web? ]

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 23:25:29 PST 2009

  _____

From: John Carlson [mailto:john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 9:16 PM
To: Russ Kinter
Cc: x3d-public at web3d.org
Subject: Re: [X3D-Public]Thin Clients versus Desk Tops was: OnLive One Step
Closer [ death of 3D web? ]

Explicit?  No thanks!
[Russ Kinter] Actually the brief time I looked at the game I just admired
the 3D graphics that were of equal to anything I have seen made with VRML
(ooops I am sorry I mean x3d) on something the size of a candy bar.
I didn't even see the Nazi Zombies. You were the one that brought up the
thin client graphics and I thought you would be interested! Are you afraid
of Nazi Zombies?

John

On Dec 31, 2009, at 5:47 PM, Russ Kinter wrote:

John Carson wrote:
>so that thin clients can have all the marvelous rendering todays desktop
machines have.

Not "can have", but "do have"

Check out "Nazi Zombies" 3D game on new IPod.
Dunno model number maybe "G5"?

Russ Kinter