[X3D-Public] unreal exporter Error 52: Bad Filename or Number

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 10:11:38 PDT 2009

Bringing files over from Unreal 3 into VRML/X3D is proving bothersome.
Has anyone here dealt with "Error 52: Bad Filename or Number"?

(since I don't need much, I wonder if just poaching materials and some static meshes from Dave's and other peoples work might be enough.)

regards
Steve

Improvement makes straight roads,
but the crooked roads, without Improvement,
are roads of Genius.”

- William Blake