[X3D-Public] Calling all Creators of X3D Content - Be a Presenter at our SIGGRAPH 2009 Web3D Tech Talk - Deadline July 17

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Mon Jul 13 10:56:51 PDT 2009

Special thank you to all who responded to our call for Tech Talk presenters
and sent us their innovative X3D and VRML content. This is also a reminder
for those of you still planning to submit. The submission deadline is this
Friday, July 17, 2009.See email below for details.

The content we have received so far is simply amazing.  Can't wait to see
yours!. Please feel free to call or email me if you need additional
information.

More information on all the Web3D Consortium events at SIGGRAPH 2009 is
available at:  <http://www.web3d.org/events/details/web3d-at-siggraph-2009>
Web3D at SIGGRAPH 2009