[X3D-Public] Can I create a colored shape without any light effects?

Tomas Mikula tomas.mikula at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:36:38 PDT 2009

Hello!

I would like to create a box with specified color and transparency,
but with no light effects on its faces (all faces would have the same
color regardless of the angle to the viewer.

What I'm trying to immitate is a liquid environment divided into 1x1x1
boxes. The color and transparency of each box is determined by the
concentration of substances in this box. The problem is that the
borders of the boxes are visible and disturbing. I would like the
liquid to look continuous.

Thanks for your suggestions!
Tomas