[X3D-Public] Vivaty on Windows XP on Virtual Box 3.0.2 on Mac OS X Intel-32 bit...success

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 13:02:26 PDT 2009

More testing with vivaty player and virtual box 3.0.2 running on a mac
os x host and windows xp guest.

When just running the player, this URI worked:

http://coderextreme.net/x3d/pp2.x3d

When running from inside IE, it crashed windows xp.

When running the player, these files either didn't show, or crashed
vivaty (windows stayed active):

http://coderextreme.net/x3d/flowers.x3d
http://coderextreme.net/x3d/flowers2.x3d
http://coderextreme.net/x3d/flowers3.x3d

Obviously VirtualBox is experimental, plus I my x3d might have bugs.

John