[X3D-Public] Web3D Symposium Presentation Advice

Ben Francis mail at tola.me.uk
Wed Jun 10 08:57:34 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I wanted to send this to the Web3D Symposium list, but my subscription has
yet to be approved.

I am attending my first Web3D Symposium this year and am presenting a paper
on my 3D Web application. I'm not quite sure what to expect from the event,
I was wondering if anyone could offer advice for the presentation of papers
at the conference. What do attendees at the conference like to see in a
presentation? How long should it be? Is there anything in particular the
presentation should contain? Are there any practical technical requirements
or limitations?

Perhaps some information for people presenting papers has been sent to the
symposium list, but I've not received it.

Many Thanks

Ben

--
Ben Francis