[X3D-Public] Web3D Symposium Presentation Advice

Alexei Sourin (Assoc Prof) assourin at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Jun 11 00:48:12 PDT 2009

Please refer to the published program for the time and length of your presentation.

http://www.web3d2009.org/program/

The registration will open Mo, Jun 15, after 13:00h.

We will use Room 074 and Room 071 inside of the IGD building for the paper presentation.

http://web3d2009.org/venue/

Both rooms are equipped with local Windows-XP machines which have current versions of Powerpoint and PDF-viewer installed.

You can also use your own notebook for the presentation.

Full paper will be 20min + 5min discussion.

Short paper will be 10min + 5 min discussion.

This is a technical slide presentation. The audience is mostly technical - software developers, researchers, content creators.

Regards,
Alexei Sourin