[X3D-Public] Web3D.org Front Page

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Jun 16 01:17:51 PDT 2009

Joe, you may find the feedback useful that Firefox 3.0.8
will not load Contact or any plugin for us without <embed>
if we want to specify a plugin with 'classid'.  Your code
does work for generic plugins without <embed> as intended,
but unless I am missing something, <embed> still seems to be
required when a 'classid' is necessary.

Cheers,
Lauren