[X3D-Public] Geospatial component

chris dragonmagi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 19:41:09 PDT 2009

You could implement your own scripted LOD algorithm using either a proximity
sensor driven LOD or the LOD node with the level_changed event driving the
script. Unfortunately, although you can use double calculations in a script,
LOD and prox sensor are restricted to float fields. for your script based
LOD control, yu can load geometry that is precalculated based ona projection
and SRF of your own.
Chris

2009/6/18 Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au>

> I am looking at using GeoLOD, but the Spatial reference frames
> stop me as none of them fit my model
>
> I am looking at creating a fictional universe with planets and stars
>
> tom_a_sparks

> but instead use OpenDocument File Formats or
> use OpenOffice
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org
>

>      Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere.
> Show me how: http://au.mobile.yahoo.com/mail

http://www.vrshed.com
There be greater truth at the centre.
http://www.floatingorigin.com