[X3D-Public] Web3D.org Front Page

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sun Jun 21 12:28:16 PDT 2009

> As Joe notes, you should be able to use a nested object
element (without classid) in place of the embed element.

That seems like a sensitive solution, but so far <embed> has
allowed us to specify 'TYPE="application/x-cc3d"' which
appears to successfully help select the correct plugin
(Contact in this case - testing with Firefox 3.0.8). Perhaps
I should try the above type in nested <object> instead of
the 'type=application/x-oleobject' we now use. Will report
on that in a few days.

If you'd like more specifics please see
www.officetowers.com, click "Connect to Server, Start,
Enter, that will take you to the loading page in question.
Thanks for all of the input Joe and Braden.

Lauren