[X3D-Public] Web3D.org Front Page

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Jun 23 01:05:28 PDT 2009

Yes Joe, I realized the 'type' element in <object> was not
likely the same thimg as in <embed>. But it was worth a try
to see what happens. As it turns out, nested <object> tags
do not work in Firefox.

With the correct 'type=application/x-oleobject' all I get is
a blank page/frame.

When attempting to use the <embed>
'type="application/x-cc3d"' Firefox complains that a plugin
needs to be installed.

Looks like I'll continue to rely on <embed> for a while
until <object> is fully sorted out in Firefox.

Lauren