[X3D-Public] Web3D.org Front Page

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Jun 23 01:56:12 PDT 2009

Under Firefox 3.0.8 the plugins are found in Tools ->
Options -> Applications. And yes BS Contact is installed.
The server MIME type is also correct and we're using the
.wrl extension.

I'd like to remind you that the combination of <object> and
<embed> tag works well for us (whether nested or not).  I
became involved in this thread because it lead to believe
that <object> alone was sufficient. I related my own
experience and the fact that <embed> is a necessary tag in
this particular case, where only the BS Contact browser
should be loading in any circumstances (regardless of
browser whether IE or Firefox, and regardless of other Web3D
plugins installed).

Lauren