[X3D-Public] Web3D.org Front Page

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Wed Jun 24 05:53:03 PDT 2009

I have seen references related to Cortona and Flux using
<object> with Firefox in the past. None with Contact
however, perhaps that is the explanation.

I now have Firefox 3.5 installed. Magically, <object>
started working with a 'data' attribute in Ff/Contact.
Nevertheless, as it stands, I will continue using <embed> in
<object> (instead of nested <object>) for the reasons I
stated earlier.

That is the best of my knowloedge on the subject as I write
this. Should you have other information I'll gladly
reconsider. In any case, thanks for your assitance without
which I probably would not have known all this in such a
short time. It is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Lauren