[X3D-Public] developer resources for novices (educators)

steve guynup exposedfield at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 13:28:59 PDT 2009

Well, the site is up:

http://noel.pd.org/~thatguy/exit/

If folks could take a quick peek at the developer resources page, I'd appreciate it. I posted some good free and less expensive stuff - could use more.

So more tools, libraries of 3D models, tutorial sites... are welcomed.
(Other sites are fine, will post on the other resources page - just need to be Exit Reality friendly if VRML/X3D)

Happily much of my old work is moving easily into ER.
Will offer demo sessions in a few weeks...

regards
Steve