[X3D-Public] Octaga - Anchro - ExternProto

Dark Before Dawn dark.before.dawn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:55:29 PST 2009

Hi guys,
I have a question about prototyping. I would like to have a simple box,
which opens a text file in an external browser when clicked.  To
implement this feature I used the anchor tag within an protodeclare tag.
This proto was connected with and externprotodeclare in a second x3d file.

It works as expected  in BS Contact Player. But Octaga Player 2.3.0.7
won't show any tool tips nor opens the text file in another browser. I
also tried to use that proto in the same file, this works as expected in
BS and Octaga.

Do you have any clue why anchro tags won't work within
externprotodeclare and Octaga?

Please see attached files for further reference.

Cheers