[X3D-Public] X3D+HTML5 talk presented to HTML5 workinggrouptoday

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 7 03:29:45 PST 2009

Yes, it was great when actually  more than one said they had tried the
demos the night before and it worked!.
This really narrows the gap to the point where ht w3C browser makers
can get some basic and even advanced X3D running. I called it
pluginless play. OK, but the audience seemed to really enjoy the show
anyway. Hey, the world is ready for it.

I would say to get versed on the WebGL.
More later on this.
Best Regards,