[X3D-Public] Remove dynamically added scenes

Barry Nauta bnauta at vub.ac.be
Wed Nov 11 11:33:21 PST 2009

Thanks for all the fast replies!

Here is how I worked with the LODs

  <Scene>
    <Viewpoint description='View' position='0 0 10'/>
    <LOD range='5'>
      <Inline DEF='ref1' url='lowres.x3d'/>
      <Inline DEF='ref2' url='hires.x3d'/>
    </LOD>
  </Scene>

(The console clearly shows that both scenes are directly loaded upon launch)

The problem with BitManagement is that you have to subscribe (== payment) to
get access to their api (unless I am mistaken).
Their API is closed and that is an additional drawback, I am working on my
master thesis, open protocols are favored over closed ones.

I will search for PROTOs, thanks for the suggestion!

Kind regards,
Barry