[X3D-Public] Remove dynamically added scenes

Ben Jackson bjcjackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:09:52 PST 2009

Hello, I had a similar issue as i needed to dynamically control the
scene-graph in Octaga in a way that LODs and Switches didn't. It took quite
a lot of solving for me, my solution was to make a grouping node that
parented all of the content in my scene, then i wrote scripts that could
control the children of that node. This involved a bit of recursion, as in
order to remove the all the children (including routes etc..) I had to get
references to them as it didn't work to simply reference the MFNode that
contained the kids.

Hope that helps
Ben Jackson