[X3D-Public] X3D and HTML5 Summary - Web3D.org

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:50:20 PDT 2009

There is a new slideset on our wiki that summarizes X3D and HTML5 issues:

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/X3D_and_HTML5_Summary

This was produced by Johannes Behr, Anita Havele, John Stewart, Joe Williams
and myself during our weekly working-group teleconference (Tuesdays 8-9 am
pacific time).  Comments and feedback are welcome.

We hope to present this at the upcoming W3C Technical Plenary and
Advisory Committee Week (TPAC), 2-6 November 2009 in San Jose.

	http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC

Full details regarding X3D and HTML5 efforts are maintained at

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/X3D_and_HTML5

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman