[X3D-Public] SFMatrix3d

Alexander Dong Back Kim alexdbkim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:35:00 PDT 2009

Dear members,

While I'm going through all the nodes, I've realized that none of the nodes
use "SFMatrix3d" as the member variable. Did I miss something? or X3D
specification just declares the field for future conveniences?

Thanks for further comments.

Regards,
Alexander Dong Back Kim

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Alexander Dong Back Kim <alexdbkim at gmail.com