[X3D-Public] Fog "visibilityRange"

Michael Aratow maratow at noegenesis.com
Mon Sep 7 07:47:26 PDT 2009

Alexander:

Your comments are not bothersome; on the contrary, they are welcome and
vital to making X3D a robust and consistent specification!  X3D relies
on the user/developer community to help maintain and advance the standard.

Keep on asking the hard questions and pointing out errors or
inconsistencies; I am sure this helps lead to better interoperability
among browsers.

Thanks,

Mike Aratow
Co-VP, Board of Directors, Web3D Consortium