[X3D-Public] Vivaty Shutting Down!

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:26:15 PDT 2010

All,

Yes, at least the software was good. If I do say so myself.

FYI ajax3d.org is just down because I reparked it. I will probably revive it
again at some point. But only if we can really get some development activity
behind it. Perhaps with WebGL and X3DOM we can make a fresh start. Feel free
to email me individually or we can of course chatter about it here in
x3d-public.

Cheers
Tony

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002