[X3D-Public] Vivaty Shutting Down!

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Thu Apr 8 21:46:46 PDT 2010

Yes, a very good go Tony. Hats off. You have come quite a
long way. The demise of Vivaty, Google's Lively and
countless other similar efforts over the years, only
re-enforces my assumption that virtual worlds are in their
own little bubble. But when it is in your blood you can't
help trying. Somebody someday will hit the sweet spot and
make it through. And all of those who have come before will
share the merits back to the pioneers, never to be
forgotten.

Lauren