[X3D-Public] Announcement: view3dscene 3.5.2

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:27:29 PDT 2010

Don Brutzman wrote:
> thanks very much for this bug reports.  we will discuss them at our
> meeting in 2 weeks, you are welcome to join us for that session if
> you like.

Gladly. Where can I find information on how, and exactly when, to join a
meeting (didn't find anything on web3d.org)? I understand the "meeting"
simply takes place on Jabber / IRC or such? Unless it's not visible to
me unil I become a member.

> request:  I hope that you can join Web3D Consortium, we would like to
> include your distributable code and examples in our upcoming release
> of the X3D Showcase DVD at the Federal Consortium of Virtual Worlds
> FCVW conference, Web3D Symposium, SIGGRAPH, Cyberworlds, etc.
> Every member is very important, your work especially so.
>
>     http://www.web3d.org/membership/join

Thanks. I'm tempted to join since a long time, but for a student even
just $50 per year isn't a decision you make hastily :) We'll see, I'll
inevitably join one day :)

Regardless: pretty much everything I do is on GNU GPL (and some on GNU
LGPL), this includes my code, vrml test suite etc. You can redistribute
it freely, as long as you keep a link to the source code (for example,
by keeping the documentation and COPYING.GPL.txt files inside archives
intact, assuming you want to redistribute just the unmodified versions).

Michalis