[X3D-Public] Everybody’s Business - How Apple Has Rethought a Gospel of the Web - NYTimes.com

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 21 21:23:58 PDT 2010

HI len,
would it make you happy if they did html5 <video> and <audio> elements
that played at least what most X3D players would do? And a reliable
object/embed element that can work with a clean registration process
and a consistent real time connection with the host DOM?
And even a sandbox/no sandbox iframe element?
Right now X3DOM is working fairly well right under their nose, like in
the other browsers and really, soon IE will be better.Thanks and Best
Regards,
Joe