[X3D-Public] Web3D X3D Progress, Prospects slideset from Web3D/SIGGRAPH conferences

John A. Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Tue Aug 3 09:36:18 PDT 2010

Don;

I don't know if you get much thanks, but, well. Thank you.

You tirelessly put time and effort into X3D and the Web3D Consortium.

I'd suggest that people on this list, even if only slightly interested, go through the slide set presented by Don, outlined below:

> http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman/BrutzmanWeb3dX3dProgressProspectsSiggraphJuly2010.pdf

Personally, I found the pages announcing the closing of shared VR spaces to be quite informative; to see the screen shots you presented in one place, one after the other, was great.

Thanks;

John A. Stewart
alex.stewart at crc.ca

Network Systems and Technologies -
        Systemes et technologies des reseaux
Communications Research Centre Canada  |
         Centre de recherches sur les communications Canada

3701 Carling Ave.  |  3701, avenue Carling
PO Box 11490, Station H  |  CP 11490, succursale H
         Ottawa ON K2H 8S2   |  Ottawa (Ontario) K2H 8S2

http://www.crc.ca