[X3D-Public] containerField is should or must ? large attributes; compression

John A. Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Mon Aug 9 06:18:02 PDT 2010

On 2010-08-09, at 12:49 AM, Braden McDaniel wrote:

>> so the idea is appealing.  has anybody yet:
>> - implemented it in a player, or estimated the work-effort involved?
>
> I think I recall reading that this is implemented in InstantReality.

It was (is), as well as in FreeWRL, if the X3D header indicates version 3.3

John A. Stewart
alex.stewart at crc.ca

Network Systems and Technologies -
        Systemes et technologies des reseaux
Communications Research Centre Canada  |
         Centre de recherches sur les communications Canada

3701 Carling Ave.  |  3701, avenue Carling
PO Box 11490, Station H  |  CP 11490, succursale H
         Ottawa ON K2H 8S2   |  Ottawa (Ontario) K2H 8S2

http://www.crc.ca